Today I thought I'd share with you 9 of my recent pins on Pinterest. I haven't done this in awhile but sometimes it's fun to share what I'm digging lately. With all the promoted pins and "picked for you" pins on Pinterest I'm finding the content in my feed a bit redundant. Maybe you'll see some things you like below:
1. Heart Geometric Cross Stitch Pattern - I've always loved needlepoint and cross stitch, but it's been quite some time since I've worked on anything. So lately I've been looking around for a few fun ideas. I think I'll be purchasing this pattern soon.
2. Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries - guys, these are TO DIE FOR. We've been dieting, and so we've been looking for tasty, healthier alternatives to our favorite foods. These fries come out so perfect, they're better than Five Guys!
3. Kon-Mari Closet Cleaning - After I finished Marie Kondo's book I have been reading article after article from others who have decluttered this way.
4. Cutting Your Grocery Bill - Brad and I have been on a savings kick lately (we knocked $100 off our monthly TV bill by cutting cable and joining Hulu), so not I'm on to how to save on our grocery bill.
5. DIY Envelopes - I have so much 12x12 paper I won't ever use. I have an Envelope Punch Board so this will be easier for me, but totally inspired to start working through my extra paper soon.
6. Quilt Card - I am dying to try out making a card that looks like a quilt! I think my MIL's quilting lead me this way. This card from Jodi is gorgeous!
7. DIY Lego Travel Kit - I made this for Austin for our trip to California in June and he LOVED it.
8. Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake - because, tater tots. No, it's not healthy. But come on. Tater. Tots.
9. 26 Books to Read - I'm up to 69 books in 2015, but I like this challenge idea, with each book having a specific theme.