I know a lot of you are new to Project Life in 2014, and many of you are returning PLers like me. There's a class that I wanted to tell you a little about, in case you're looking for some inspiration and a little "how-to" for your pages. It's called True Scrap Pocket Pages, and it's by the folks who have been doing the True Scrap classes for years. Totally new this year, it's a live event on January 25th, with instructors like Marcy Penner, Layle Koncar, and Lilith Eeckles.
It's hosted by Lain Ehmann, founder of the True Scrap events, and there are six hour long classes on these fun topics:
- Hybrid Hints for Paper People, from Traci Reed (she's one of my favorite designers now that I've gone digital!)
- Pocket Scrapping 101: Back to Basics, from Layle Koncar
- Do You Hear What I Hear? (Including your family's perspectives in your albums), from Marcy Penner
- KISS: Keep It Simple, Scrappy - all about simplifying the pocket scrapping process, from Monica McNeil
- Playing Big: Adding 12x12 photos and layouts to your pocket pages, from Lilith Eeckles
- Outside the Lines: Creative approaches to adding journaling to your pocket pages, from Stephanie Bryan
The classes are recorded, too, so you can go back and watch them over and over again. That's always helpful for me, because I have to work during the day, and have a toddler to care for at night, so it's nice to be able to go back and watch classes when I have free time to spend in my craft room.
Now I get to tell you the best part, I have a special discount offer for you! You can save $99 on your registration (that makes True Scrap Pocket Pages only $49!) if you use the code 99OFF during checkout. Go here to register! You'll get all six classes, replays, and other discounts all for that $50, what a great deal! Also, if you register before January 10, you'll get a bonus exclusive video class by former Project Life creative team member Jennifer Woodbury, "Project Life Step by Step," a $17.95 value, totally free.
I hope you'll consider registering for True Scrap Pocket Pages - it sounds like it's going to provide a lot of good inspiration for your 2014 albums! :)