Anyway, I had a gift card leftover from...Mother's Day?...and picked up a few things on Amazon I am super excited about. I have to thank Jennifer McGuire's YouTube video series on her favorite crafting tools for some of these ideas.
1. Fiskars Stamp Press. I thought I didn't want this but seeing it in action on her video, and knowing I can lay out a bunch of stamps and that it presses down and up without smudging your project had me hooked. I picked the larger one because I want to use it with larger background stamps. I may even unmount my wood background stamps and make them cling just to use them with this.
2. Inkadinkado Embossing Magic. This little guy has powder inside. You rub it on your card stock before using Versamark for heat embossing and it makes it so that the embossing powder (or glitter or flocking) doesn't stick where you don't have Versamark. Awesome.
3. Oven Liner. Lots of people, including Jennifer, are using the Ranger craft sheet as a non stick surface but they are expensive. This oven liner was under $7 and people say it works just the same as the Ranger sheet. I thought for the price I'd give it a try. Will show it off when I've used it.
4. Fine Mist Spray Bottle. Just for spraying some water onto my stamps before stamping for a water color look. I don't have an empty water spray bottle, and this was the cheapest one I saw on Amazon that offered a fine mist.
5. EK Success Ribbon Edger Punch. For weaving ribbon through a project. Very excited to try this. I like that the sizing is perfect for those American Crafts patterned ribbon packs (or the little 99 cent rolls at the craft store).
There you have it! I can't wait for this order to arrive! And with free 2 day shipping via Amazon Prime I should get it Saturday. Yay! Psst...did you know you can get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime? Check it out! Not only do you get the free 2 day shipping benefits but you can stream movies and borrow Kindle books too!
I've been a Prime member for almost 3 years now (started by getting 3 free months through the Amazon Mom program) and I am never cancelling, I swear! I shop through Amazon for all my crafty items first (and only if I can't find it there or I have a Michaels' coupon do I buy it elsewhere), plus I do most of my Christmas shopping and birthday shopping as well. It is AWESOME. And you can share Prime benefits with members of your household, so I share mine with Brad. Check it out if you haven't already!