As many of you know already, Brad and I are huge Disney fans. We try to visit every year (occasionally twice). Last fall, we took Austin on his first trip and I thought it would be great to do a Project Life mini album for all of the photos. Since I was putting together an album, I thought it might be nice to make up some Disney themed journaling cards and share them here as a freebie.
This Project Life Disney themed set includes:
- A layered PSD title card (layers for Disneyland and Walt Disney World can be turned on and off as you like) with spots for six photos (you can follow my tutorial on using photo masks here)
- Two printable title cards (Disneyland and Walt Disney World) so you can easily print and stick your own photos on top if you don't have Photoshop
- Eight 3x4 park title cards (I included Disneyland and California Adventure as well)
- Twenty-four journaling cards - there are two sets of 12, one with Mickey heads and one without, so if you'd like to use them in non-Disney albums you can
- Clear PNG "Magical Moment" overlay
- PNG date label (perfect for layering over a park card)
- Two PNG border overlays - one solid and one transparent
- Printable PDF
I chose the Midnight album (which is black) to document the trip in. I have not finished it, but I did want to share a few photos using some of the freebies I designed for you!
First, the download file comes with a printable PDF so you can print these and use them without needing Photoshop.
There is a layered PSD title card that you can add photos to with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. There are layers for Disneyland and Walt Disney World so you can choose the one for your trip.
I included two PNG border overlays that coordinate with the title cards and one of the journaling cards. There are two versions - one with a solid border:
And one that is transparent instead of solid white in between the colors:
There is also this Magical Moment clear overlay:
The set comes with a whole bunch of journaling cards in both 3x4 and 4x6 sizes, with and without the Mickey head.
There are 8 park cards with the names of the parks at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, and there are date labels you can cut out and attach to the cards (or you can use them on top of the card before printing too).
Click here to download the freebie. And please let me know if you have any trouble with the download - there are quite a few elements and if you encounter a problem, let me know and I'll get it squared away.
Edit: Just wanted to add links to the two Disney fonts I used in case anyone wants to use them too - they're free - Waltograph and Started By A Mouse.