I found that it is super easy to create an animated GIF in Photoshop Elements, so I thought I'd post the steps for you so you can try it too.
1. Open up the first photo in the series in Photoshop Elements.
2. Add a new layer, then go to file>place, and select the second image in the series.
3. Continue this process, adding a new layer and using the place function, until you have all the photos in the series.
4. Select all layers and crop as desired. (Selecting all will crop all at once in the exact same place). I used a 3x2 size, (resolution of 300), because you need the image size to be small in order to save it as an animated GIF. (I've zoomed way out from my image in the screenshot below - this size is fine for showing online, it won't show up this small, as you'll see below. The screenshot is to show you what my layers palette looks like).
5. Go to file>save for web. You'll change the type from JPEG to GIF, and check off the Animation check box. In the lower corner, you can adjust the speed of your GIF. You can also preview it before saving.
That's it - super easy. And here's the result:
I will share a few others this week as part of my series of Disney pics. (Too many to show in one post!).