I created these 3x4 journal cards to go along with Project Life. They're gridded cards with a box for your photo. There's 7 different ones, one for each day of the week. These are layered psd files for use in Photoshop/Photoshop Elements, so you can add your photos to them prior to printing. Click here to download.
These are really easy to use:
- Open the journal card psd file you want to use in Photoshop/PSE
- Open up the image you'd like to insert
- Drag the image layer to the psd file, and make sure the image layer is above the shape layer
- You'll need to create a clipping mask. In PSE on a Mac, you can do this by pressing command G, or selecting layer from the drop down and create clipping mask. (I don't use Photoshop so I'm not sure the process for doing this in Photoshop).
- Use command T (or image-transform-free transform) to resize the image so that it is the size you'd like in the box.
I hope you enjoy. If you use them I'd love to see your layout! Please leave a link to your post in the comments :)