Anyway, I have a number of things I need to get done, and I'm just slowly plugging along. Today, I completed my Shutterfly order. They sent me 50 free prints for Mother's Day, plus I had my $20 coupon from the Photoshop Elements purchase, so I ordered a few hundred photos. I hate that it ended up costing me $12.50 in shipping charges though. The prints were all free (ok, ok, they cost me a grand total of 8 cents) but so much shipping! That's how they get you! There's no way it costs that much to ship them.
I also put away all the laundry, and did a load of delicates. I wrote out the rest of the thank you cards for the baby gifts that keep coming in, and I filled out my rebate form for PSE.
Also on my list:
- Go through the bags of clothes for Goodwill (I have 10 bags) and write down how many of each item so I can claim on my taxes
- Complete the bumble bee tags order and mail by Friday
- Address the baby announcements
- Pick up stamps and mail the baby announcements
- Organize the craft room (this is ongoing, I'd like to get to a point where I can be efficient)
- Go clothes shopping
- Wash 2 bags of hand me down baby clothes we were just given, and wash the new baby clothes we received as well
- Mail Brad's mom's Mother's Day gift
- Fill out and drop off Daycare paperwork
- Finish my pregnancy recap entry I'm working on
Just so this entry isn't completely lacking a photo: