2. Share seven facts about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 7 bloggy friends
4. Contact those bloggy friends to congratulate them
1. Thank you to Mama Castner for nominating me! :) Anyone who reads my blog knows I adore Lindsay's. She's always working on some really great projects, and sharing cute pictures of her son Cameron! Lindsay and I have been friends since South Row Elementary! Love you too Linds!
2. Seven facts about myself. This type of things is always hard for me. Everyone reading my blog already knows everything about me! I might cheat and steal a few ideas from Lindsay.
- I can tuck my ears into themselves
- I just had a baby 1 month ago today
- I was married in Las Vegas in 2009 - we had about 40 people fly across the country for the wedding, and everyone had a blast!
- I have four tattoos - a butterfly on my right ankle, a bird on the inside of the same ankle, stars on my right wrist (that match my friend Kimmy's tattoo), and Las Vegas 4.23.09 on my left wrist.
- I have had a major obsession with Shawn Michaels, ever since I was 12 years old
- I completed the 3 Day (60 mile) Breast Cancer walk in 2006
- My favorite candy is Good N Fruity
- We Kin Get Thin - Shannon is my bestest friend in the entire world, and I love her blog...when she updates! :) Her blog is a lot about healthy eating (which I'm not so good at) but she always throws in a cute puppy picture or two for good measure!
- Pregnant Chicken - Amy is hilarious. I found her blog toward the end of my pregnancy, and many of her posts had me in fits of laughter. She shares the not-so-glamorous side of pregnancy, and I love it.
- Clean and Simple Stamping - I visit this blog regularly for some awesome cardmaking inspirations. They provide great templates for making cards, and readers submit their own creations!
- Rants from Mommyland - Kate and Lydia crack me up with their stories about their husbands and children. Scroll through their favorite rants, and you'll be hooked.
- STFU, Parents - Perhaps my favorite blog for when I'm bored or just in the mood for a laugh. Showing what not to do on Facebook!
- Kerry's Paper Crafts - I've been checking her blog for awhile for some great paper crafting ideas, and she's recently had a little baby of her own, who is just adorable! :)
- Scrapbooking@CraftGossip - where I get a bunch of my ideas!