I decided to do both days today, because day 5, A time when you thought about ending your own life, is not applicable to me. I fear death more than anything else in the world.
So, on to day 6, 30 interesting facts about yourself. This is tough because I am not an interesting person, but I will give it a shot. I am certain at least some of these you already know.
1. I can tuck my ears into themselves. (I will have to post a video of this sometime)
2. I sucked my thumb until I was in second grade
3. I get a weird thrill out of tattling on someone
4. I am currently addicted to Internet porn
5. I hate to cook, except for soup. I LOVE to make soup.
6. I enjoy the smell of my own farts...usually. But when anyone else does it I think it smells disgusting. Hilarious, but disgusting.
7. I used to have a major crush on Fred Dryer when I was younger.
8. I act before I think 90% of the time, and I hate myself for that
9. I once had a lesbian experience
10. I once did the deed on McDonald's roof
11. I become obsessed with things and people very easily
12. I had mono my senior year of high school
13. I once stole my 5 year old sisters calculator, took it to school, and lost it. I never fessed up to that.
14. I love empty containers of all kinds. The Container Store gives me tingles. Once they are filled I grow bored of them. Along the same line, I love empty notebooks and journals.
15. I like popping my pimples, but I hate that I have pimples.
16. I like Yanni and I have been to a Yanni concert
17. I love chick flicks, even the really bad ones. I am a sucker for a happy ending, and I get pissed at movies that do not have happy endings, like The Break Up.
18. I think there is nothing tastier than a perfectly ripe, juicy pear
19. I was an excellent student throughout school and college, and i rarely had to try hard to get good grades. I loved doing homework. I miss taking classes sometimes.
20. I LOVE to read. (I stole this one from Shannon, kinda)
21. I say "pellow" instead of "pillow"
22. I once got a hamster. It had babies, so I decided to raise the babies and breed more hamsters. That was a horrific mistake that ended with my mom having to drown one of them because another had bit his leg off.
23. I would eat French fries with every meal if I could.
24. I have seen Mrs Doubtfire and The Mighty Ducks 2 at least 100 times.
25. I love jewel tones...deep purple, teal, burgundy. They feel so rich.
26. I once helped my ex boyfriend Nair his ass.
27. If I could choose my career path all over again, I would never choose accounting. I would be a wedding photographer.
28. (phew, only 3 left!) I am a major narcissist. (in case you couldn't tell from the name of this blog)
29. I am terrified of needles, but I have four tattoos.
30. I have an irrational fear of Big Bird.