Anyway, I am currently not myself, and I do hope that in 2-3 weeks I'll be feeling much better and able to function normally again. (Or...more normally than now).
My current list (in case you are keeping track)
- Queasy 24/7, with random nausea, heartburn, or indigestion, and constant hunger and/or fullness
- So omg bloated
- Haven't had a proper bm in 4 days
- My veins look like arteries, and they are showing up all over my body. EVERYWHERE.
- My pants are too tight to button, so I have now started using a hair elastic attached to the button and button hole to keep them up.
- I can't sleep
- Unisom helps me fall asleep but makes me sick to my stomach
- Laying down makes me sick
- Sitting makes me sick
- Anything and everything that has a scent makes me sick
- I'm breaking out with pimples everywhere, even on my stomach (wtf?)
- My stomach has more hair on it than Brad's head
- I'm tired and/or faint & dizzy all the time
- Days feel like weeks
- I break down crying hysterically quite often about how shitty I feel